Sr Application Developer
IPC Technical Services LLC. based in Tucson, Arizona, is a minority, women-owned small business. We provide strategic consulting, IT, Cyber Security and Engineering Services, managed services for commercial, government and non-profit organizations.
IPCTS is seeking an experienced Sr. Application Developer. Responsibilities include developing effective information technology solutions by modifying existing software applications. As directed, analyzes system requirements and existing business processes and information systems. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements simple to moderate software applications.
Why is this role open? What need will this worker fill? – Ongoing enhancement and bug fixes for OMS Support deployment.
Position Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Long Term
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance and access.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to work independently with positive attitude on supporting an application backlog.
- Attend daily stand-ups and document and manage work through JIRA and Confluence. They will be providing fixes for one application. This CW will be working with the development team that built the product.
- Highly proficient in ASP.NET Web Application Development (C#)
- Proficient with knockout.js, bootstrap, Underscore.js
- Proficient in developing .NET library projects
- Proficient with git/github
- Proficient with SQL Database development
- Experience with CI (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with with Jira/Confluence
- Experience with ELK
- Experience with Powershell
- Familiarity with AKKA.NET framework a plus