Sr. Information Assurance Cyber Specialist I
IPC Technical Services LLC. based in Tucson, Arizona, is a minority, women-owned small business. We provide strategic consulting, IT, Cyber Security and Engineering Services, managed services for commercial, government and non-profit organizations.
IPCTS is seeking an experienced Sr. Information Assurance Cyber Specialist I. This position supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance (IA) Cyber duties as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for information systems processing National Security Information. This position will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements are implemented and functional. Additionally, the candidate will conduct technical and nontechnical reviews of audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
Position Location: Washington, DC, VA, & MD
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance and access.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level I (one of the following – Security+ CE, CAP, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
- Risk Management Framework experience.
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
- BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience